1. Information we collect:
We collect the below information during Register/Sign up:
- 1.1Email address, password and Workhive name are essential fields to be filled in while creating a Workhive account.
- 1.2You may also be asked to give billing information such as credit card billing information, your credit card type, number, expiry date and billing address.
- 1.3You may be also given the option to sign up for periodical updates and/or newsletters from Workhive updating you of latest features additions and important announcements.
2. How we collect information:
- Any computer has the option to decline cookies. Your web browser options include an “enable” button to decline cookies. It is imperative that you understand by declining cookies you may be limiting your access to sections of our website.
Use of information:
- 3.1To ensure great user experience through better navigation and detailed information
- 3.2As a part of security measures, we will send you an email confirming your registration on Workhive.
- 3.3For our internal records and send you timely updates regarding addition of features and making the website more customized and personalized.
- 3.4If you agree to use our software or service, we will use the information for marketing purposes. If in case you don’t want any communication related to promotional activities, you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.5To know your feedback or opinion regarding the website, software and our services in general to better ourselves so that associating with Workhive turns out to be extremely delightful and fulfilling.
With whom we share your information:
- 4.1We may share your information with any company who are offering anything on basis of your request.
- 4.2We may share your details with third party providers who supply services to us, or who process information on our behalf, incidental access to your information but will always take steps to ensure their security measures are adequate to protect your information. Any credit or debit card details are passed to our payment provider and your card issuer.
Security of your information:
- 5.1All your data is safe with Workhive, this will be ensured by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- 5.2We only use secure connection and service providers.
- 5.3We will store your details for required tax and legal reasons.
Workhive is not directed to children under the age of 13. If you think that a minor child has made some changes to your account’s information without your consent, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
Edit or change your information:
- You can access all your information provided via the software, you can anytime change or edit your information.