The services offered by Workhive are only accessible at app.workhiveapp.com.
1. Access settings
- 1.1You hereby affirm that:
- (a)You provide accurate information that includes your identity, address, and the products you sell via the platforms and to update such information’s regularly and promptly;
- (b)You will not use the software to offer products for sale on platform that is illegal which demoralize public decency;
- (c)Text placed by you or on your behalf for the products offered for sale should not be obscene, containing virus or threatening.
- 1.2You will provide Workhive with all information wisely requested by it in order to enable full use of the software.
- 2.1Workhive will provide you with an acknowledgment email on successful signup.
- 2.2You agree to keep any username/email address or password chosen by you as a part of registration process is strictly confidential.
- 2.3You agree to notify us immediately in occurrence that you suspect misuse, loss of username and password. With your notification, Workhive will issue a new username and password. Until such allocation, you are responsible for the consequences of any use of your username and password.
- 2.4One registration is only valid for a single account on each platform.
3. Payments, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- 3.1You won’t need to provide any credit card details while creating a Workhive Free account.
- 3.2In near future when we come up with paid plans, the service would be billed on monthly basis and would be non-refundable. There will be no refunds provided in case of partial months of service, for months of an unused running account and for any upgrades/downgrades.
- 3.4Downgrading of your paid account to free will result in loss of features and content and we should not be held liable for such losses.
4. Cancellation and Termination
- 4.1You are solely responsible for cancelling your Workhive account. You would have to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for cancellation.
- 4.2Workhive has the right to suspend or terminate your account and current or future use of service due to any reason. Termination or suspension will result in deletion of your account.
5. Changes to Prices and Features
- 5.1Workhive reserves the right to change change, delete or discontinue any service feature, temporarily or permanently without notice.
- 5.2Workhive reserves the right to modify monthly subscription prices at anytime without prior notice.
- 5.3We shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any changes in prices, features or discontinuance of service.
- We provide email and phone support. You can drop an inquiry at email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you within 24 hours or call us on +1-888-878-5538.